The goods are sold at RETAIL and WHOLESALE!
Women’s boots 1901a
Boot height: 330 mm
A universal option – from the cold and slush
Gloomy autumn … Wet spring … Snowy winter … The shoes are too wet, and the rubber boots just freeze. You have nothing to walk again? Don’t worry: the demi-season women’s boots of 1901 were invented just for such capricious weather! Why buy them?
· First, the top of the boot is made of dense textile – which protects even from the most severe frosts.
· Secondly, the lower part, which covers the foot, is made by the casting method – from a very light, elastic and waterproof modern EVA material – and tightly sewn to the upper part of the boot.
· And the lining of faux fur is responsible for additional softness and warmth.
· Women’s boots 1901 – shoes for those who like to keep their feet warm and dry!
· Women’s boots 1901 are:
· Convenient – special lacing helps to adjust the tightness of the freebie to the foot.
· Comfortable – very warm, light on the foot.
EVA is an excellent material for different weather conditions, because it has the following characteristics:
· Completely moisture-proof
· Retains heat
· Extreme lightness – 4 times lighter than PVC
the corrugated sole will help to feel confident in any ice
· Elasticity, resilience, flexibility – in any weather
· Excellent depreciation
· High wear resistance
· Hygiene – resistance to bacteria and fungi